Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Party, party

Sylvie had a busy morning cooking and hosting a party for her princess friend. Per usual on weekends, she spent the morning in her jammies. But asked for her apron in the kitchen. Of course! Don't want to splatter your jammies while cooking! :p


This evening we went to Brady's friend Wesley's house to celebrate Wes' twin brothers' birthday. Sammy and Austin are the same age as Sylvie. We had a great time playing in their gorgeous home with all their fun toys! I didn't take any pictures at the party, but did take a few of Syl-syl before we left b/c I loved her outfit- a little corduroy blazer and coordinating boot leg jeans (and she had on her super cool black boots). The outfit is from the Maya Collection (and I think we actually gave it to her for her 2nd birthday- lol! But I loved it when I first saw it and was thrilled that Sylvie gets to wear it now!) I styled Sylvie's hair the same way Ms. Flori did yesterday b/c I thought it was so cute (and easy...even I could do it)!


1 comment:

Maureen said...

Too cute! And yes, you guys did give this outfit to Maya :)